Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Scrapblog!

Have you discovered Scrapblog yet? Scrapblog is a cool, new web based application. It's a user friendly digital scrapbook. It's free. The finished Scrapblogs can be published privately and only accessed with a password or published publicly. They can also be printed. It's a great tool for classroom teachers and students that can integrate photos, videos, audio, and text into a finished book. The format is user-friendly. I found that uploading most, if not all, of the photos that I thought I might use all at once made the whole process seem speedier.

Just off the top of my head, I can see these being used to document field trips, project-based learnings, units of study, and reports of all kinds.

The post above has one I did to demonstrate some of Scrapblog's features. It was embedded from the Scrapblog site.

No comments: