Saturday, June 28, 2008

Global Classroom and Moodle

Some of you may have noticed that I didn't blog about two of the sessions at FOSSED 2008. That's because live blogging my own presentations felt a little odd to me.

However, if you register with Global Classroom you will be able to join the Moodle classrooms I set up for participants in my presentations. The first one is called, "Our Youngest Users" and the second one is called, "Teaching the Teachers". I probably will be revising, editing and generally tweaking these so feel free to check back periodically.

Global Classroom is a great tool for teachers who want to take online professional development and/or graduate credit classes and for teachers who want to create virtual Moodle classrooms for their real life students.

No comments: